Sunday, February 12, 2012

Work out

  I like to be with people and do things with others. I like to do things that will keep me in shape, but I absolutely hate running. If it is on my own and I am doing it in a game I like to play no problem, I will run. I have taken gym in all my years of junior high and elementary. Elementary gym was easy peasy lemon squeezy, no biggie wish I could go back to that. Junior high gym isn’t too bad you are able to do a lot more things that you wouldn’t be able to do in elementary. It also depends on what teacher you have, but it is a great experience to have.   I like to do aerobics. I recently got a gym membership and love to go with my family. This is another good experience that I am able to have. I especially like to go on Tuesdays when they do Zumba. Sometimes it is hard to keep going and I don’t want to go, but lately I have been pushing myself to work out at the gym or in my own home. When I am at home I either play intense games on the Kinect or verse my brother on one on one basketball. When I go to the gym I usually just go to do Zumba. Before the holiday my family was staying on track and going to the gym about three times a week, and the it just got crazy. We would go and I would run on the tread mill or work on lifting weights to reduce the flab in my arms. I am determined to make my body healthy and for me to love my body the way it is. I don’t want to be super skinny though. Sometimes it can be hard to accept my body the way it is, but I know that if I continue to work out and eat healthy than my body will be the way it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment