Monday, September 12, 2011

One Whole Month

For a whole month I have not watched tv, that was my goal for the month. I just finished that goal today. Tv can turn your mind to mush! I know that most kids these days would disagree, because they love to watch it so much. Do you think you could go with out tv for a month? At first I thought it would be extremely hard, but look how good I did. Tv is a waste of time in my opinion. Think of all the other things you could do.  Maybe finish a book for once in your life? You could learn to play an instrament, there is so much you could do if you weren't watching tv. There can be some good shows out there that you may watch, but i'm sure it won't be on every night or day. Get out do something! Make memories, it will be fun.
                                       Just try this little challenge you may be surprised that you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment