Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who would you want to be?

“Cinderella walked on broken glass
Sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass
Belle fell in love with an hideous beast
Jasmine married a common thief
Ariel walked on land for love and life
Snow white barely escaped a knife
It was all about blood, sweat, and tears because love means facing your biggest fears”
                             -sing0it0loud-

I think i would want to be Snow White, only because her biggest fear is a knife. Or at least that is what the poem says. My biggest fear isnt a knife, but I am scared of them a little.  It also says love is facing your fears, princess' have to face their fears to get their prince. I don't even know if I would want to be a princess.

Have you ever heard Cinderella by the Cheetah Girls? Yes I know the Cheetah Girls are way out dated, and most the little kids these days wouldn't know who they are. But that song explains why I wouldn't want to be a princess

.Cinderella by the Cheetah Girls

You should go to the link up there and listen to it.

I think princess' have it quite easy! They don't have to do much, but deal with so much. I don't know how they do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment