Sunday, October 23, 2011

Don't judge

“Be fearless when it come to life and careless when it comes to what people think and say about you”
I hate the fact that people judge others on their appearance or how they act. Seriously get to know them for yourself. I know that I have done this and used to do this. But I’ve tried to make myself learn to get to know that person I had judged. I’ve made a lot of new friends because of this. (: I’m grateful for that! I want and am making this a personal goal. I want this to be my goal along with be friends with everyone. No one is the same there will never be someone just like you. Like one of my friends said “"If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I would have 5 cents." (: No one can ever be like you. You are unreplacable!!! Learn to accept people for who they are! I love all the new people I’ve met in the past year and I hope our friends will endure to the end. I want to be there for each and every one of them. I want to be there solder to cry on, the person to kick another guys butt after a break up, and most of all I just want to have amazing memories to share with them. I love all my friends and everyone I know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment