Sunday, October 23, 2011

The End of the Term!!!

Oh my heck! Oh my heck! Oh my heck! I can't believe this term is almost over! I’ve got pretty behind in Honors English. Oh man… I have got most of it done. I just forgot about the blog and the discussion board. Oh man… I think the rest of my classes are good grade wise. Maybe I should check those sometime. Oh I have more homework that I have to finish by tonight. We just had a long weekend and I don’t even remember if I have any homework! I’ve checked I just don’t know. Wow I’m getting stressed! I have been losing sleep for the past two months because of darn school…. I want to go to bed! Now I feel like I’m just ranting on about my life…. Anyways I just had to say that this term is almost over!!! And I’m stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment