Thursday, November 3, 2011

Classes

Classes
Do you have classes that are so freaking boring that you could fall asleep in them? Oh yeah I know your thinking about one right now.  Well what about having classes where you could fall asleep in them, but you don’t because you have so many friends and goof offs in that class? This year in most my classes it’s that way. I can’t stand it, because then I DO NOT learn anything in those classes. I dread most of my A day classes because of that reason. Then I get to that class and I’m like “oh hey…(name)”  then I don’t even pay attention in class. Ha there’s a class I have on A days, I swear the teacher is so stupid. If she didn’t realize that I didn’t understand half the stuff we learned, when I was sitting by a stranger. Then how much does she think I learn now, because I am now sitting by a friend… So I’m like awesome I get to sit by so and so in my next class so I’m excited. It just bugs me that teachers make their lessons boring, or maybe it’s me? Do I need to change my attitude? Maybe I should try to do that and see if that makes a difference in those classes. I don’t know I just can’t stand those days where I go to class after class of boringness. I could have a problem too, I like to draw or write in classes maybe that’s why I don’t learn anything, but why would I be drawing if I wasn’t bored? That’s usually the only time I draw is when I’m super bored. I don’t know… I will report back on this tomorrow after school to see if my attitude changed after putting some effort into having fun in those certain classes…  

No comments:

Post a Comment