Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feed back

Ok so last time I posted on my blog I talked about the boring classes and all. Blah blah blah…  If you are on my blog I’m sure you have read some of my other posts.  So here is how the last two days of my boring classes went. K so the day after I posted about the class, we got moved seats. Now I sit by one of my best friends! It’s amazing; I have fun in that class. I don’t get bored anymore, and I’m actually starting to learn some things in that class. I may be learning more than I did last term, but not by much. Anyways this term so far as been super great, and for those stupid classes that may be super boring just try changing your attitude.
You know one little thing can change everything.  It’s about our attitude, and how we choose to make our life. Other people can’t make your attitude be a certain way, same with your choices.  No one else can make your decisions. That’s for you to decide, like let’s say you come home from school and want a snake. What do you get? You have in your pantry potato chips, or there are apples in your fruit basket. What snack would you get? It is all up to you, if you feel like potato chips then eat those.  In school you can choose to not want to be there, or you can make the day one of the best days you could have.
I think this term will be better than last one, and everyone smile. Make life be fun to the fullest of your abilities. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment