Thursday, November 10, 2011

The number one movie

On disneymovielist.com it has Lion King as the number one movie. This can be debated… The other day we had a sub in one of my classes.  The only way someone could take down the roll would be if we could guess the “number one” animated Disney movie. Everyone guessed, or at least tried. One of the top fifteen was Lion King. The sub said now that’s not the one he was thinking. Everyone has a different opinion. Then finally a boy said Robin Hood. Apparently that is the best animated Disney movie ever… That can be debated too… I like a lot of Disney’s work. There are a lot of good movies out there, but I think my favorite is Finding Nemo! That is the freaking funniest movie ever. I love Crush, Nemo, Dory, Marline, and almost all the characters! “Mine mine mine.” Haha that’s the seagulls, I’m sure you have seen this movie. If you haven’t you CAN NOT be human!!! It is one of the best movies ever!!! I like it lots. What is your favorite movie? What movie do you think is the top on the list? There is no wrong answer, because I think Nemo should be number one. The sub thought that Robin Hood was the number one movie in his opinion.  You may have a different opinion then us.

No comments:

Post a Comment