Thursday, May 10, 2012

Updates

Okay guys I am planning on doing some new things for my blog to make it more interesting! Number one I am going to put a list of a whole bunch of songs I listen to and why I like them, or songs that are memorable to experiences I have had in my life! So check my list every other day or something like that. I will add as many song and reasons each day. I am actually planning on putting on about six today. And number two if I find some cool things that may be fun to do or interesting I am going to post how to do them on here with the work cited! Im also going to try to make up some new ideas of my own to put up on here. I may even start to take quotes and put a quote on everyonce in awhile. But those are some updates that will be starting soon so invite friends to look at this website if you see anything cool and if you are a first timer on this blog feel free to comment or ask questions. I would love to actually feel like I have an audience to write too!!
Anyways,
Have a great weekend everybody!
Love Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment